EPPENDORF – REFRIGERATED CENTRIFUGE 5427R
Eppendorf Centrifuge 5427 R guards your sensitive samples to ensure proper preparation of them.
Premier Centrifuge for Premier Research
Benefits of the Eppendorf Centrifuge 5427 R
- Keeps your samples safe. All rotors are aerosol-tight, reducing contamination and ensuring your samples are safe and secure.
- Multiple rotors for a variety of applications. Eppendorf 5427 R has 9 different rotors available, each designed to cater to specific speed and tube requirements.
- Intuitive interface. Completely user-friendly interface which allows you to easily navigate through the features.
- Rapid precooling time. The Eppendorf 5427 R is able to precool in approximately 11 minutes.
- Dependable speed and temperature range. Capable of speeding up to 25,000 x g (16,220 rpm) and has a temperature range of -10 °C to 40 °C.
- Solid warranty. Eppendorf 5427 R comes with a 2-year warranty.
What makes the Eppendorf Centrifuge 5427 R so special?
The Eppendorf Centrifuge 5724 is the ideal centrifuge for labs looking to meet their high sample throughput demand. It is well suited for high-end research applications because of its safe, reliable, and multiple rotor availability. This high-quality centrifuge delivers quiet operation and new double-row 48-place rotor that will increase productivity in your lab.
Do you need a different centrifuge? View all Eppendorf Centrifuges